Waterjet Cutting Capabilities at Monroe Kitchen
- Ideally suited for cutting more than just standard metals like aluminum and steel, but also tough materials like titanium.
- Large Cutting Bed Size of 11ft by 7ft.
- Capable of cutting composite materials, glass, stacked materials, and thick materials.
- Capable of cutting materials from 1/16” thick all the way up to 10” thick.
- Our Flow Abrasive Water Jet pressures out a thin stream of water up to 60,000 psi.
- Programmable Z-axis cutting technology allows cutting of advanced shapes and sizes.
- Can cut materials at an extremely tight tolerance as close as 0.005(0.125mm).
High Quality Waterjet Cutting
- Unlike Laser cutting, our water jet creates no heat or mechanical stress on the material, and allowing us to eliminate any secondary processing.
- Cuts by an erosion action rather than friction. This leaves a smooth finish without any frayed or delaminated areas.
- Overall, allows a much faster, cleaner and more accurate finished product for our customers.
- We also offer many other value added services including welding, polishing, forming, and field services.
When considering a water jet cutting supplier, don’t let our name fool you; we offer much more than just kitchen equipment.
Need more information, availability or pricing on our water jet cutting services? Use the form below to contact us or call 585.235.3310.
Monroe Kitchen Equipment is proud to present our brand new state-of-the-art FLOW Waterjet Cutting machine. It can cut any material you can think of to very tight tolerances.