Waterjet Cutting Capabilities at Monroe Kitchen
- Ideally suited for cutting more than just standard metals like aluminum and steel, but also tough materials like titanium.
- Large Cutting Bed Size of 11ft by 7ft.
- Capable of cutting composite materials, glass, stacked materials, and thick materials.
- Capable of cutting materials from 1/16” thick all the way up to 10” thick.
- Our Flow Abrasive Water Jet pressures out a thin stream of water up to 60,000 psi.
- Programmable Z-axis cutting technology allows cutting of advanced shapes and sizes.
- Can cut materials at an extremely tight tolerance as close as 0.005(0.125mm).
High Quality Waterjet Cutting
- Unlike Laser cutting, our water jet creates no heat or mechanical stress on the material, and allowing us to eliminate any secondary processing.
- Cuts by an erosion action rather than friction. This leaves a smooth finish without any frayed or delaminated areas.
- Overall, allows a much faster, cleaner and more accurate finished product for our customers.
- We also offer many other value added services including welding, polishing, forming, and field services.
When considering a water jet cutting supplier, don’t let our name fool you; we offer much more than just kitchen equipment.
Need more information, availability or pricing on our water jet cutting services? Use the form below to contact us or call 585.235.3310.